We provide the highest standards of construction fit-out, building maintenance and specialist contracting services, while offering superior value to our clients and suppliers accordingly. We have many years experience in completing quality home extensions projects. Please get in touch today to discuss your ideas.
Our skilled, experienced team aims to deliver a quality professional new build service to all our clients. Based on our expertise we will guide you through the whole process, from design ideas to supplier recommendations. We utilise the latest technology to assist us in managing your project from start to finish.
Building Maintenance Services
We offer a complete building maintenance service which is cost tracked and managed to suit client budgets.
We will undertake a complete building survey to assess current and potential areas of concern, devise a Planned Preventative Maintenance Programme in conjunction with client’s representative which will be managed by a dedicated facility service manager.
Our Mobile Maintenance Crews are fully equipped to handle emergency call out situations
and have extensive experience operating in “live” working environments.
Painting & Decorating
Bathrooms & Showers
Our Fast-Track Interior Build Systems
- De-Mountable Partitions
- Suspended Ceilings
- Raised Access Floors
- Operable Walls
- Washroom Systems
- Traditional Build
- Bespoke Architectural Joinery
- Structural Steel Systems
- Renovation of period buildings
Design & Space Management
Utilisating CAD (Computer Aided Design) Technology with traditional design skills, we can take the clients brief and develop it from concept stage to a working project. Combine this with our Project Management and Fitout team we can offer a complete turnkey project delivered to the highest standards.
- Branding – Concept/ Mood boards for initial ideas of proposed projects.
- Interior Space Management – Planning- Survey, photograph & measure for space utilisation.
- Presentation – with CAD Drawings of existing & proposed PLANS, ELEVATIONS, SECTIONS in 2D or 3D format.
- Rendered 3D drawings – or 3D Model of proposed layouts.
- Sample Boards – with proposed finishes.
- Furniture Design – if you have an idea for a bespoke piece of furniture or want us to come up with an idea, look at it in 3D before it’s made.
- Project Management – cost analysis and reporting; Health & Safety management incorporating risk analysis and safety performance monitoring; sub-contract and supplier management.
With the utilization of our Design, Experienced Management and Technical resources our Project Management Team can bring together the technical skills required to achieve our Clients’ goals & objectives – that is;
to successfully deliver the project on time and within budget to a professional standard.”
Our project management Team, in conjunction with the client, industry professionals, sub-contractors and suppliers, will develop a project plan and monitor key functions such as;
- Key milestones within the project.
- Setting realistic objectives within realistic time frames.
- Lead-in-times for specialist products or services.
Regular reporting to client with cost tracking and budget forecasts.
Monitoring the full team performance and review of work activities.
Health & Safety:
Develop Method Statements incorporating Risk Assessments and create a Safe System of Work – Audit and monitor work practices through regular on-site Tool Box Talks.
- Co-Ordinating activities to ensure a smooth handover to client.
- Furniture and Staff re-location.
- Operation & Maintenance manuals – Briefing to client staff on maintenance requirements going forward.
Let's talk about your project